Ten Things to Smile About This Month: August 2015

I stumbled upon this awesome blog which has inspired me to write and document our life. I have always tried and have failed at it, but she has these fun link ups and I thought this was such a neat idea about posting 10 things that made you smile. Because being a mom can be hard and sometimes it is good to have reminders of the sweet joyful moments. So for the month of August here are some things that made me smile.

1. We were able to visit the beach as a family one more time before vacation ended.
2. We took Sofia to meet her great grandpa Jesse. 
3. School started!! Here's Gabriel and Jimmy's first day. Gabriel is in 2nd grade and Jimmy is in 7th... I can not believe how time sneaks up on you.
4. Des and Danny helped me make banana bread. 
5. Baby girl turned 2 months. My gosh I'm trying to savor my moments that I have with her at this stage. It is my favorite. 
6. We finally made it to our first Dodgers game of the season. 
7. Jorge and his Dad built me a workbench for me to work on my jewelry. I love it!!! 
8. Daniel started Tae Kwon Do.  
9. I loved this shot of Gabriel with Daniel holding hands at his cub scout outing. 
10. We made our first sale with our t-shirt business!! 













No comments