Friday Highlights


This week we started back to school and Tae kwon Do after a long summer break. We made homemade pizza which was so yummy. 


















Michael started high school! Oh my gosh he is growing up so fast. 





Daniel helped me bake banana muffins!








And  
little miss is struggling with gaining weight but we are managing. They took more blood to check her out and see if their is anything else going on with her.  




She is still being a happy little one, so sweet and sleepy still. 








I love all her little expressions, I just want to freeze time. So precious my baby girl you are. 


Update: Sofia's blood work came back normal and she is gaining weight. We found out she has a lip tie and we will be correcting that soon so she can nurse better. 

No comments